We’re attempting for a New Guinness World Record for the Largest Facial Yoga Class
on October 11th, from 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Venue: People’s Plaza, Necklace Road, Hyderabad.
All participants with receive a Participation Certificate.
Initiative: To create awareness of Facial Yoga for a holistic approach for good health & well being.
Being Women, an NGO founded by Mrs. Ruchika Sharma (Mrs. South Asia International – 2014), will be attempting a world record of World’s Largest Facial Yoga Class. This event is an initiative to create awareness about well being and staying healthy naturally.
Your face consists of more than 50 different muscles, stretched like layered, elastic sheets on top of your cranium and facial tissues. These muscles can act singly and in combination, creating the many facets of facial expressions.
But aside from allowing you to express emotion, your facial muscles also play a key role in the contouring and shaping of your face, and this is how facial exercises can help you maintain a more youthful look as you age, by preventing drooping eyelids and a sagging neckline, for example.
By regularly exercising your various facial muscles, you can ensure they remain firm, which will support your skin and prevent sagging. Increasing blood flow and circulation through these muscles can also help counteract wrinkles.
Benefits include ~
- Slowing down the aging process
- Tones the facial and neck muscles, releases tension, increases circulation to both areas
- Improves complexion both in texture and colour, the face looks more relaxed but with firmer contours
- Helps to diminish jowls, fill out hollow cheeks, reduce puffiness around the eyes and eliminate double chins
- Releases tension and relaxes the upper part of the body, thus relieving headaches, stiff necks and general discomforts
- Promotes self confidence, self esteem and a sense of inner well being
- One feels lighter and more uplifted
- Create awareness about facial yoga among masses as it helps in staying young without cosmetic surgeries.
- Facial Yoga for Youthfulness.
The attempt focused on various facial yoga exercises to promote well being and a healthy face.